Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term‘Leading Business Services Limited’or ‘us’ or ‘we’refers to theowner of the website whose registered office is
Lawrence House, 5 St Andrews Hill, Norwich, NR2 1AD
Our company registration number is09486754. Registered office: Lawrence House, 5 St Andrews Hill, Norwich, NR2 1AD.
The term ‘you’refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general informationand use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee asto the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability ofthe information and materials found or offered on this website for anyparticular purpose. You acknowledge that such information andmaterials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly excludeliability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extentpermitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely atyour own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your ownresponsibility to ensure that any products, services or informationavailable through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than inaccordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these termsand conditions.
- All trademarks reproducedin this website, which are not the propertyof, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthoriseduse of this website may giveriseto a claim for damagesand/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time,this website may also include links to otherwebsites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website andany dispute arising out of such use of thewebsite is subject to the laws of England,Northern Ireland,Scotlandand Wales